Back to category
Hot-rolled steel for railway engineering
«Severstal» is one of the leading suppliers for the railway engineering sector.
- Lining of the side and end walls of a railway car, frames for high-sided wagons, tank.
- Strength: 3sp/ps – 360-480 MPa; 09G2S/09G2D – 470 MPa minimum; 10KhSND/KhNDP – 510 MPa minimum; 30KhGSA – 490-740 MPa
- Good weldability of 3ps/sp; 09G2S/D; 10KhSND/NDP due to the carbon equivalent restrictions (for St3 - no more than 0.43%, 10KhSND - no more than 0.49%)
- Flatness of the rolled sheet before PN/PU according to GOST 19903 - no more than 12/10 mm
- Ability to operate in a wide temperature range st3 - impact toughness up to -10оС; 09G2S и 10KhSND - impact toughness up to -70оС
|Steel grade ||Standard ||Thickness, mm* |
|St3sp; St3ps||GOST 16523||1,20||3,90|
|St3sp; St3ps||GOST 14637||4,00||50,00|
09G2S; 09G2D; 10KhSND;
How to buy?
Under the order
The fastest and most convenient way to purchase general-purpose metal products is to use the online store of PAO Severstal.