Back to category
High-strength steel for hoisting and transport machinery SeverWeld (S460QL — S690QL)
SeverWeld (S460QL-S690QL) is a high-strength steel with high strength, good weldability and ductility.
- Lifting booms, cross-beams, welded beams
- Hoisting and rotary platforms of hoisting and transport machinery
- High strength characteristics due to use of the optimally selected steel micro-alloying scheme and heat treatment modes
- High weldability due to limiting carbon and carbon equivalent
- Low content of harmful impurities in steel and the optimally selected modes of hot rolling and heat treatment provide cold resistance up to -70 °С
|Steel grade ||Standard ||Thickness, mm ||Width, mm ||Yield strength min, MPa ||Ultimate strength, MPa ||Elongation min, % |
|S460QL||EN 10125–6–2004 ||12,00||25,00||1400||3500||460||550 – 720||17|
|S500QL||12,00||25,00||1400||3500||500||590 – 770||17|
|S550QL||12,00||50,00||1400||3500||550||640 – 820||16|
|S620QL||12,00||50,00||1400||3500||620||700 – 890||15|
|S690QL||10,00||50,00||1400||3500||690||770 – 940||14|
How to buy?
Under the order
The fastest and most convenient way to purchase general-purpose metal products is to use the online store of PAO Severstal.