Back to category
Armored steel for defense purposes
- Armored personnel carriers (BTR 82, the “Boomerang” platform)
- Armored vehicles (“Tiger / Wolf”, “Bear”, ‘Typhoon”, “Dozor/Vystrel”)
- MLRS “Tornado”
- SPG (“Giazint“; “Akatsia“; “Msta-S“)
- SPAAG and SAM launchers (“Tunguska“; “Pantsir-1S“; “TOR-M2“; “S-300V/VM“)
- Two-section transporters “Vityaz” (for motorized infantry brigades in the North)
- High ductility of steel, which leads to deformation of the metal without a rupture or split
- After heat treatment at the customer’s, it is able to withstand dynamic impact the a 12.7 mm gauge cartridge with the B-32 bullet (protection class BR 6)
- Small weight contributes to higher maneuverability and speed of transport
- Balanced chemical composition
- High strength and hardness
- Protection against blast wave and increased durability due to homogeneous steel structure
- Provision of high ballistic protection
- Anti-bullet protection
- Ability to withstand repeated ballistic impacts
SpecificationsFor information on the main characteristics of armored steel for defense purposes, please, feel free to contact our manager.
How to buy?
Under the order
The fastest and most convenient way to purchase general-purpose metal products is to use the online store of PAO Severstal.