Hot-rolled productsHigh-strength steel for automotive industry SeverWeld (S460QL−S690QL) High-strength steel for automotive industry SeverDom (S355MS−S700MS) High-strength steel for automotive industry SeverHard (18KHGNMFR) Hot-rolled etched steel with increased strength for automotive industry Hot-rolled mild etched steel for automotive industry Hot-rolled steel for automotive industry High-strength steel SeverWeld
Coated rolled metal productsDuplex steel NST600Kh- NST780Kh Extra-low carbon steel with increased strength HX160YD−X260YD Rephosphorized steel HX220PD–HX260PD Heat-hardenable steel HX180BD−HX260BD High-strength micro-alloyed steel of grades HX260LAD−HX420LAD Galvanized steel with increased strength Galvanized (mild) steel
The advantages of CherMK metal
- The company supplies products for leading automotive companies: Ford Motor Company, General Motors, Nissan Motor Co., Toyota Motor Corporation, Volkswagen and others.
- Since 2012, the company has been developing competencies in computer simulation of technological processes to provide consumers with engineering support services, support for rolled metal recycling and designing finished products, including: conducting the finite element analysis of the processes of punching, cutting, and bullet resistance tests.
Years of experience
- Quality management system in accordance with ISO 9001 (since 1999) and ISO/TS 16949 (since 2005).
- Environmental and occupational health and safety management system in accordance with ISO 14001 (since 2001) and OHSAS 18001 (since 2003).
- Since 2004 “Severstal” is a member of the international automotive research organization WorldAutoSteel.
- Registration of products in the international information system IMDS since 2009.
- In 2016, “Severstal” was the first Russian metallurgical company registered in the international material database AUTOFORM.
- The widest product range for the automotive industry among Russian metallurgical enterprises.
- Building of the production chain “from ore to part”; creation and development of stamping production and metal service centers in partnership with industry leaders, Gestamp, Gonvarri Industrial, MITSUI.
- Through control of production and product quality at all stages.
- Broad opportunities, efficiency and reliability of the delivery of products by rail and road transport, as well as water transport.
- Availability of an extensive distributive sales network in the Russian Federation, Ukraine, as well as the in the CIS countries and Europe.