Work with young people
Donor’s Youth Days
Hockey without limits
- Since 2014, 192 visits to the home matches of the Severstal and Almaz teams have been organized,
- 80 persons with disabilities have become project participants.
- 40 volunteers from the Youth Council of the company, the Steel Lynx fan club and Severstal employees were involved.
- Open training sessions of Severstal and Almaz hockey clubs for fans with disabilities were organized.
- Tea breaks were organized, as well as new contests, encouraging events for volunteers.
- The project was highly appreciated at the regional level and became one of the leaders of the regional “Civil Initiative” award in the nomination “Expand the Limits of Opportunities”.
Good repair relay race New style
10 repairs a year patronage of families
Events for clients of the Charity Fund “Road to Home”
- Master classes at charity bazaars, events for children (festival of national culture, youth quest "Lifestyle", "From heart to heart", Postcard for March 8 for mothers, contest for girls "Miss Little Tiny")
- Participation in the seminar on the initiation of project ideas for clients. "Auction of the Good"
- Charity event "Children believe in miracles"
Events for boarding house clients
- Assistance to clients of the Psychoneurological Boarding School, organizing joint sports competitions (tennis, football), master classes (making felt figures), watching movies, organizing concerts (for the Day of the Elderly).
- Assistance to clients of home for the elderly and disabled people.