Customer Technical Support Service
Severstal PJSC established its customer technical support service (CTSS) in 2007 based on experience of organizing similar divisions of the world's leading steel producers.
In its work CTSS ensures close cooperation with key and prospective clients of the company, qualified support and effective solution to emerging technical problems in the shortest possible time.
The CTSS’ mission is to organize work in the following areas:
- Foreseeing and preventing our customers’ problems before they occur when working with rolled products of Severstal.
- Technical advice on manufacturing bespoke products to customer requirements, including advising on changing products’ properties and the use of the rolled stock in production.
- Search and organization of development of new products with an attractive set of consumer properties for the client.
- Addressing issues associated with steel processing at customer facilities, development and monitoring of corrective measures performance, including those relating to claims.
- Participation in joint activities aimed at reducing the cost of production from customers, improving production efficiency.
- Organization of work involving approval (homologation) of the Severstal rolled products when localizing production facilities of foreign companies.